How Maybelline Superstar 24hr Foundation Looks in Real Life?
Yes my ear was hurting. No it's not! Haha. Somehow I thought that was a good pose. Hehe. 😂🙅
I was back from Darwin since 15 January, Monday. We spent a good four days there, visiting croc-spots (hehe) under the intense heat and spending quality time together! I'll talk more about my trip in another post.
More about the foundation
Maybelline Superstay 24hour Foundation is not available in Singapore at the moment unless you search it up on Carousell and purchase using the app. I was going to get it from Carousell but while I was in Darwin, I saw it at Coles, the price was just about the same as on Carousell, about $25 so I went ahead to get it there.
My shade is Sand.
If I hadn't got tanner at Darwin, the shade would have been on point.
As you can see from the photos, it's a little fair for me cuz the sun was relentless, I got tan super fast.
What I think about it?
- This is definitely a matte-matte foundation.
- There's really no need to set it like you might with other liquid foundation. It sets well and feels pretty (again) matte.
- I would recommend you to prep your skin well with moisturizer or a moisturizing primer for a more semi-matte/natural glow look.
- It's medium to full coverage and I get it, that can be pretty vague.
- What's medium to full coverage? - 1 pump = good medium coverage, 1.5 pump = full coverage, and please stop. 💦